- 1. Indiastatmedia (Hereinafter called as the “Site”) is owned by Datanet India Pvt Ltd.
- 2. All the contents on the Site have been culled from various official sources for dissemination for research, analysis, review and reference purposes.
- 3. The Site reasonably believes such sources to be reliable, but does not make any representations, express or implied as to the accuracy or fitness of use of such information. The information or contents of the Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Users are advised to consult their professional advisors independent of what is contained on the Site.
- 4. The Site has taken due care and caution in compilation and processing of data, but does not guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of any information and is not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information.
- 5. The statistical data/information on the Site is available on "As Is" basis and no assurance is given to provide any requisite data/information to its users in case that information is not available on the Site.
- 6. All the maps are sketched and graphical representation only and have not been drawn to the scale and also not to represent the actual geographical area or boundary of the unit.
- 7. The colours shown in the maps or diagram and charts of a particular party, alliance or AC are indicative and do not represent them.
- 8. This publication which includes maps, sheets, graphs and data would be the property under copyright of Datanet only. The user may use these for its internal study, analysis and research purposes. It’s public display, re-selling or any commercial uses by the user are not allowed.
- 9. The Site shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any of its contents. Datanet India Pvt. Ltd., the owner of the Site and its editor and officials, employees and agents are not liable for any error in the information contained or any consequences arising from the use of the contents of the site.
- 10. The users are requested to bring to our notice any discrepancies found by them in the information provided on our site.
- 11. The Site shall not be responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any website to which hyperlinks are provided from our pages. The Site does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, including content or advertisements (collectively, the "materials") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from any of the services contained on this website, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by you as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service or in respect of any such matter relating to sites hyper linked to our site.
- 12. The users are requested to bring to our notice any discrepancies found by them in the information provided on our site.
- 13. The Site makes no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties. Certain links on the Site may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom the Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
- 14. The Site reserves the right to make modifications and alterations in the material contained at this site without any prior intimation to its subscribers of such modifications or alterations.
- 15. Those who intend to become subscribers or wants to purchase graphics are requested to get clarification before making the payment, of any issue about the contents and availability of information on the site. Payment fee once paid is not refundable.
- 16. Days will be counted from the day of recharge i.e. successful receipt of the money and activation of the plan.
- 17. The balance recharge amount will be expired after the validity is over, and can not be carried forward. The balance can be carried forward only in case of the plan is recharged within the validity period
- 18. DATANET INDIA PVT LTD., reserves the right to change the plan anytime without informing anyone. And the decision of the company will final and abiding
- 19. The site will not be responsible or liable for the money getting stuck at the payment gateway
- 21. If you have any questions about the terms the practices of this Site or your dealings with this Site you can Contact Us at :
Datanet India Pvt. Ltd.
D-100, First Floor,
Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-I,
New Delhi-110020 Ph.: 011-43580781-84
(Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (+05:30 GMT), except Govt. Holidays.)